Water Repellent FabricsOffering you a complete choice of products which include water repellent fabrics and d odor finish fabric.
Approx. Price: Rs 530 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||600 Kilogram|
|Use||Water Proof Fabric|
We are leading manufacturer and supplier of Water Repellent Fabrics.Product Features of Water Repellent Fabrics:
- Fabric treated for Durable Water repellency, while maintaining the original handfeel of the treated fabric.
- Ensures complete breathability.
- The Rainwear Finish imparted on Azure Polar Fleece™Fabric serves as a Rain as well as Wind Cheater, keeping the wearer ‘Warm Dry’.
- Treated with either Fluorocarbon free chemistry or PFOA PFOS free ‘‘C6’’ chemistry, ensures that it is environmental-friendly and free of any possible carcinogens.
Approx. Price: Rs 330 / UnitGet Latest Price
We with immense industry knowledge are engaged in offering D Odor Finish Fabric
that eliminates foul smelling odors caused by pathogenic bacteria and keeping the fabric and the wearer fresh and comfortable. The finish fabric imparts the arrest of metabolism of microbes in order to reduce the order. Additionally, the fabric does not lose its effectiveness, finishing effect and will remain functional virtually lasting throughout life time. The main chemical imparted is non toxic and wearer friendly.Features:
- Safeguards the treated product from staining and discoloration
- Tried and tested to ensure compliance
- Great looks and serves the purpose
- Fabric treated with our D-Odor Finish eliminates foul smelling odors caused by
- pathogenic bacteria; all while keeping the fabric feeling fresh.
- Since the D-Odor (Anti Bacterial) property imparted on the treated fabric is non-leaching,it will only stop / inhibit the growth of microorganisms that come in contact with the fabric.
- The finish imparted arrests the metabolism of microbes in order to reduce the odor
- formation. This safeguards the treated product from staining, discoloration and quality deterioration.
- These products do not lose their effectiveness; the finishing effect will remain functional virtually lasting throughout the life of the fabric.
- The main chemical constituent is Non-toxic, Oeko-Tex 100 certified, US EPA registered & bluesign approved.
- Every fabric treated with our Azure D-Odor finish, is certified with our Azuresafe tag.
- Item Code: Antibacterialfinish
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer)